Forum Discussion

bmnelson1
New Contributor
5 months ago
Solved

Starz App on Contour

Does Cox have this app, as I am not seeing it, and when I try to search it doesnt come up. I do not want to subscribe to starz through cox, as I got a great deal directly with starz. 

• Hello Bmnelson1. Currently, Starz is only accessible through the On Demand content when subscribed. I hope that answers your question. Please feel free to send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and complete address if you have any account-specific questions and we will be happy to assist.

• I suggest using your Smart TV for the Starz app or buying a Chromecast/Google TV if you don't have one. Even if it did work, a device built to run apps will work better IMO.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Bmnelson1. Currently, Starz is only accessible through the On Demand content when subscribed. I hope that answers your question. Please feel free to send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and complete address if you have any account-specific questions and we will be happy to assist.

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I suggest using your Smart TV for the Starz app or buying a Chromecast/Google TV if you don't have one. Even if it did work, a device built to run apps will work better IMO.