Forum Discussion

cjbailey1
New Contributor
4 months ago

Paramount + app on contour doesn’t work

Hey Cox, have you fixed the issue Paramount + yet? The other threads started about this issue have been locked. That’s an interesting way to cut down the number of complaints.

We just signed up for Paramount + and it doesn’t work very well. Constantly hangs up and crashes. Before you send condescending emails about getting a new box which is not always the fix. But all other apps, Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, Max, etc all work fine. I have removed the app and reinstalled, still the same worthless / unusable app. Please fix, as much as we pay for your services plus streaming I expect everything to work.

Thank you

dontspeak
    New Contributor

I'm having the very same problem.  Was there a resolution?

• Hi Rickydk,

I apologize you are having trouble with accessing the Paramount Plus app on your contour cable box. I don't see a report of a known issue. Please reach out to us privately our email address is cox.help@cox.com Please include your full street address and a link to your forum post. 

Greg

rcz58z58
      New Contributor

I'm having exact same problem.. just moved to new house, signed up with Cox and Paramount+ doesn't work. all looks good until I try to play a show.. spins and error msg to try later.. all other streaming services work.

RaquelD

Hello. I do apologize that you are having trouble accessing and playing programs through the Paramount+ app. Teams have been made aware of this issue and are working on a fix. We will communicate the details as they become available. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

dontspeak
      New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. Is there a resolution?

Rickydk
        New Contributor II

Not yet. I have my fingers crossed 🤞 

Rickydk
    New Contributor II

I have a similar issue. I can log into the Paramount + app just fine. When I click on a program in the Paramount + app, it spins and gives an error "Something went wrong. Please try again later." All of my other apps work perfectly. I have tried everything. Logged out of the app and logged back in. Unplugged the router and reset it thru the Cox app. Unplugged the Cox streaming box. Nothing works. I just moved to this house with all new Cox equipment. It worked fine at my old house on the same TV with a Cox streaming box. Please help! I'm very frustrated.