Forum Discussion

kcormier79
New Contributor
11 days ago

Cox Wifi App

Having issues viewing wifi details in the app. I can’t access profiles when clicking on them, gives me an error. I really would like to be able to change my password for my wifi but can’t. I have the Cox Panoramic wifi modem. I’ve signed out of the apps, deleted and reinstalled apps, signed in again and nothing is working. Support is useless and can’t answer my questions or fix my issue. I click on the Wifi details on the app, and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

• Hello kcormier79, I know how important it is to be able to manage your WiFi, and that this issue is making it impossible to do so. We value your business and want to help get to the bottom of a solution that allows you to access these features in the Cox WiFi App. For further support, could you email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your name, complete address, and please include the URL to this comment you've shared with the community? 

kcormier79
      New Contributor

Not sure how to include the URL to this comment. 

Shaun_A

Hello Kcormier79. You can use the address from the address bar and just copy and paste it on the message when send us the email.  If not, you can just copy and paste the message itself into the body, along with your account information requested.  This way we can reference your forum post.