Forum Discussion

Oneilwith2Ls
New Contributor
16 days ago

Cox Voice Everywhere App

I was a Cox customer a few years ago and I really enjoyed using the Cox Voice Everywhere App. Then I moved outside of the Cox service area for a while. I just moved into apartments that offer Cox, and the first thing I did after setting up new Cox service was look for the Voice Everywhere App. It is nowhere to be found. Can anyone provide input?

• The voice anywhere app is no longer, and actually has been out of service for years. Unfortunately, there were a number of people who had their phone service used illegally, because they responded to phishing emails, someone got their password, access to voice anywhere and made large numbers of overseas calls, and well as a number of scam calls. 

While I cannot say that is the TOTAL reason that the app is no longer, it's probably one of the major reasons it's no longer. 

Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

The voice anywhere app is no longer, and actually has been out of service for years. Unfortunately, there were a number of people who had their phone service used illegally, because they responded to phishing emails, someone got their password, access to voice anywhere and made large numbers of overseas calls, and well as a number of scam calls. 

While I cannot say that is the TOTAL reason that the app is no longer, it's probably one of the major reasons it's no longer.