Forum Discussion

Fandril66
New Contributor
7 months ago

Cox App indicates I'm offline

I opened up the Cox Panoramic Wifi App today and wanted to go into Wifi Settings (used to be called 'Connect' I believe) yet it indicates I am offline. There is a 'Try Again' button but that does nothing. I am connected on all my devices, including my phone, and my network is working fine but I would like to be able to manage my Wifi settings. Did something change with the latest App update? Just a few weeks ago it was working fine. I have deleted the App, re-installed, reset my fiber-optic gateway, re-started my iphone and nothing helps.

Anyone have a similar experience and able to fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I apologize that you are having this issue. Try to change your password to the login for the app, then uninstall and reinstall the app. Let us know if that helped.

Fandril66
      New Contributor

Changed password. Unistalled. Re-installed the app. Still the same issue. Thank you for trying to assist.

LaToyaW

Thank you for that update, and I do apologize about this issue. When you have a moment, please email us at cox.helpCox.com with your full name and complete address. We will be happy to assist you from there.