Forum Discussion

lucky2108
New Contributor
21 days ago

Charged for Netflix by Netflix and Cox

From November 18th 2022 to present each month I've been paying Netflix. I also have been getting charged from Cox. I called and they gave me two months credit for something that I never used sense November of 2022. The first girl told me they were going to give me a credit of $419 that was the total and someone would call me back within 72 hours. No one ever called. It's July 9th now and I called back and the first person said that I was only going to get it 2-month credit. Switched me to their supervisor he said I could get 271. He said that was his limit. He then switched me to his supervisor and she said I was only going to get the last 2 months.  I will be switching services as soon as I check out my options. I will also be reporting this to the better business bureau.

1 Reply

• Hi lucky2108. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator