Forum Discussion

Dar_recording_e
New Contributor
3 months ago

Cox email going to yahoo

What happens if you already also have an existing yahoo email address? Do you sign in to it and just add the cox.net Email address as another email? Cox.net is my primary email, yahoo is just another email I have

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    bryaninphx
    Valued Contributor

Yahoo allows for multiple email addresses. I already have two.
    Just add your Cox.net address(s) into the Yahoo App, or use the web interface, or use a 3rd Party email App. Both POP and IMAP are supported.

Dar_recording_e
      New Contributor

TY,

Not to appear stupid, but, I'd login to yahoo mail using my yahoo sign in, and then just add the cox.net email, correct?

bryaninphx
        Valued Contributor

Most Cox customers probably don't have a Yahoo email account already. So It shouldn't be necessary to login with an existing Yahoo account. Once you are notified that your account has been transferred, you'd just login to Yahoo using your existing Cox full email address and password.

danielhammar
    New Contributor II

Yahoo Sucks, I'm really angry about this forced move. I pay Cox for high speed internet and a Secure E-mail. Yahoo is not secure! If I wanted a Yahoo E-mail account I would have signed up for it. Tell Cox You don't want Yahoo!!!