Forum Discussion

Jim_Hancock
New Contributor II
3 years ago
Solved

Cox email not sending to Yahoo email accounts

Beginning around the first of August 2021, Cox email customers (ending in Cox.net) experienced a problem with Yahoo email customers. Every email gets sent to the Yahoo user's account to their Spam or Junk folder. I've spent hours on the phone with Cox as well as Yahoo and there seems to be no solution. Cox seems not to care and Yahoo wants me to tell my ISP to connect with their email Postmaster and have given me the contact information. I've tried to escalate this many times to Cox but it just falls on dead ears. Any ideas? I'm sure this is affection thousands of Cox email customers.

• It looks like Cox was able to fix the problem!!!

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @John Hancock,

Wow!! Thank you for making us aware of this issue. I'd like to address this issue so that we resolve it for you. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Jim_Hancock
      New Contributor II

I did as you said and sent the information along with the test email, account info for both the sender and reciever, and the complete properties of both the sending email and the receiving email.   Let me know if there is anything more I can do.   None of my calls to tech support as well as Cox Complete Care didn't help at all.   It seems that tech support is not interested in this problem.

bearone2
        Contributor III

i just sent email to my own yahoo account, didn't end up in spam!