Forum Discussion

garybarksdale
New Contributor II
4 months ago

Cox email

I have been a lotal cox subscriber and email user for 30 years!  Now I hear you are moving me to yahoo and they will be tracking my usage and imposing ads on my email?!?!? Why in the hell do you guys keep wanting to lose your customers? 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    garybarksdale
    New Contributor II

I have been a very loyal cox subscriber and email user for 30 years or more!  Now I hear you are moving me to yahoo and they will be tracking my usage and imposing ads on my email?!?!? Why in the hell do you guys keep wanting to lose your customers? 

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

garybarksdale
        New Contributor II

I have been a very loyal cox subscriber and email user for 30 years, or more!  Now I hear you are moving me to yahoo and they will be tracking my usage and imposing ads on my email?!?!? Why in the hell do you guys keep wanting to lose your customers?