Forum Discussion

OverCox
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Email

I know it has been almost a year since Cox changed their email format but I just have to say "IT IS AWFUL!"  Whoever came up with this lousy format needs to be fired!  The old format was so much more user friendly.  I was trying to give them some time to fix their horrible mistake but since nothing is going to change, we are!  So long Cox!!!

• Hello, everyone. Thank you for your feedback regarding the current email platform. Customer service, and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We wouldn't be here without you. Please keep an eye on your inboxes. email is migrating. All currently available information can be found at https://www.cox.com/emailmove but at this time we don't have any dates confirmed. Customers will begin receiving email communications 60 days prior to migration.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    averica
    New Contributor II

agreed. even something as simple as deleting emails is complicated...thry dont just vanish...they remain until minutes later...so stupid

imno007
    New Contributor II

Yeah, definitely not the best experience using Cox email. Clunky and slow, with pages often needing to be refreshed to load properly. Now I'm finding all the spam emails - hundreds of them - in my inbox. They've all clearly been marked as SPAM, but instead of going to the spam folder they're all ending up in my inbox.

dean266
    New Contributor

A focus group would be helpful before wholesale changes are made, apparently with no input from consumers of Cox email.   It is unwieldy, slows down the process...certainly NOT an efficient application.   I've spoken to several Customer Service reps the last few months...they can't make any changes, but I've had 3 of them say "You're NOT alone...many folks feel like you do!"         Of course, we've all learned Cox has NEVER had customer satisfaction on their agenda.    Keep the heat on!   We can't just 'give up' and not complain.  We need MORE customers to take action.   

ColleenD

Hello, everyone. Thank you for your feedback regarding the current email platform. Customer service, and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We wouldn't be here without you. Please keep an eye on your inboxes. email is migrating. All currently available information can be found at https://www.cox.com/emailmove but at this time we don't have any dates confirmed. Customers will begin receiving email communications 60 days prior to migration.