Forum Discussion

Shortie
New Contributor
6 years ago

Constantly loosing Internet connection

For the past week we have had to reboot our modem.  It works during day, but every morning needs to reboot.   Not sure why.  Cox does not have a clue.  I work from home so this is a serious problem.  HELP

I'm in. Ñortheast

Shortie.   

5 Replies

p_onder
    New Contributor

Yep me too. Just wrote this to cox. 

Cox? I’ve called. I’ve reset and all I get as a solution is to “buy” something additional monthly for an all in o e modem. I have that at work and it still needs reset at least once or twice a week so it’s a problem you’re havjng and you’re not taking responsibility. I’m looking to go back to Verizon at work so may be next thing to do at home too.

You

p_onder
    New Contributor

Yep me too. Just wrote this to cox. 

Cox? I’ve called. I’ve reset and all I get as a solution is to “buy” something additional monthly for an all in o e modem. I have that at work and it still needs reset at least once or twice a week so it’s a problem you’re havjng and you’re not taking responsibility. I’m looking to go back to Verizon at work so may be next thing to do at home too.

You

MariaL
      Hi p.onder,

We can investigate the issue you’re experiencing and address your concerns. Please send us an email with your full name, complete address and this post to cox.help@cox.com.

Maria L.
      Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • Hi Shortie,

Let us look into this for you. Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com with this post, your full name, and complete address.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator