Forum Discussion

Mypetdog
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

No internet connection

I have the same issues as another cox customer. The CoxWiFI spot that I use near E Twain Ave At Royal Crest Las Vegas Nevada 89119 is reporting No Internet, open when I try and connect to it. It has worked for several months but over the last several days it giving me the error No Internet, open. I can access other WIFI connections from this location but I need to get to the Cox HotSpot.

• @Mypetdog, I recommend having your device forget the wifi network and then rescan for the network. Try to access it again once your device sees it and let us know if the issue continues. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • @Mypetdog, I recommend having your device forget the wifi network and then rescan for the network. Try to access it again once your device sees it and let us know if the issue continues. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      Mypetdog
      New Contributor

they fix it like two days ago after that the issue is back again can you reset the modem coxwifi in my area because i really need that wifi for my daughter for online class thank you

SharonL
        Former Moderator
        Hello, this appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thank you.

Sharon
        Cox Support Forum Moderator
    bearone2
    Contributor III

maybe the business/company it was part of went out of business!!