Forum Discussion

DRVEGAS
Valued Contributor
8 months ago
Solved

Can someone please see if they can get this website to load properly

It won't load for me sometimes and if I enter a parcel ID I can't get it to load at all.  Can someone please enter a parcel ID and let me know if they can access the parcel ID.  Just enter any parcel ID to test it.  Thank you.

https://trweb.co.clark.nv.us/search_public1.asp

DRVEGAS
    8 months ago

I finally got it to work just by waiting for the page to load but it took about 5 minutes for the page to load.  It usually loads almost immediately.  I'm using chrome.  I had to make an online payment.  Thanks for trying it for me.

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Tried it in my VMware on FIOS and it worked. Used all 1's for parcel ID. Nothing found of course because I used a test ID but the search still worked. What error do you get?

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

When I click on submit nothing happens and I've tried 3 different devices makes no sense to me because all other websites are working properly ๐Ÿค”

WiderMouthOpen
        Esteemed Contributor

Doesn't work for me in Chrome but does work for me in Edge. Try Edge.

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

Works in Opera, Edge, Firefox and Chrome, on my MAC, Safari, and in Linux, Chromium. 

Property Account Inquiry - Search Screen

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

I just tried again multiple times. Sometimes the submit button works, sometimes it doesn't. Seems like a problem with the page.

DRVEGAS
        Valued Contributor

I finally got it to work just by waiting for the page to load but it took about 5 minutes for the page to load.  It usually loads almost immediately.  I'm using chrome.  I had to make an online payment.  Thanks for trying it for me.

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Not to be "that guy" but is anyone else worried about going to a random website? One of the reasons I used VMWare but that doesn't hide your IP address. Is there a safer way to test websites without exposing your info?

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

LOL, I use virtual machines with snapshots for everything. Including those scammers from "Amazon/Geek Squad/your local tv company/etc/etc/etc", and I let em all in and let em dork around till they give up. Amusing for me, hurts their feelings, AND keeps em from stealing from someone else. LOL, One time using Virtual PC, set to delete all changes, when it restarted, I exclaimed, WOW, it's running great! Let me get your address so I can send you a check. LOL LOL, he was SOOOOO Angry!