Cox Support Forums
Internet Forum requires membership for participation - click to join
0 members are here
Need more help?
Get Help Via
Learn How To
Find your nearest
Give us a call
24/7 Phone Support
Read the forum guidelines
This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion
1 month ago
Will my modem allow a wireless connection to an IPAD?
1 month ago
Hi Patricia, do you have a router connected to your modem? A router allows devices (smart phones, laptops, tablets) inside your home to connect to the internet wirelessly. If so, you can connect your iPad to your home network via the following steps:
1. From the Home screen, select Settings.
2. From the left navigation menu, tap WiFi. Note: If WiFi is OFF, tap OFF to turn it ON.
3. Tap your WiFi network name.
• If the iPad has connected to this network before and the stored network password is correct, the iPad will connect to the network.
• If the iPad has not connected to this secured network before, or if the network password has changed, enter the network password when prompted and then tap Join.
-Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator