Forum Discussion

Brenni
New Contributor
4 years ago

Customer Service

Why does Cox make it so hard to give them feedback?  Makes me feel like they don’t care!

I got the worst service ever from Anthony Cortez in Las Vegas at the west Sahara location. He was completely wrong.  I guess his misogynistic qualities wouldn’t allow him to apologize for his failed attempt at being a manager. Refused to allow me to speak was misinformed about my concerns and  Misrepresented the company. I have never ever had a manager come up to me to tell me what my problem was.  How does this make since.  Literally refused to allow me to speak. When I told him that I already pay 370 dollars a month and that is the amount of a car payment. He said you still have to buy gas, oil, tires and routine maintenance. Since he wasn’t very swift, you could tell this was a well rehearsed statement. I am sure this is exactly how Cox has trained their staff to speak to a customer of 35 years. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Brenni
    New Contributor

Nothing like struggling distance learning teacher getting poorly treated by the neighborhood Cox manager. 

• @Brenni, I am truly sorry to hear that you had to endure such an issue with us and we want to help. Please send us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.