Forum Discussion

AZJason
New Contributor
3 months ago
Solved

Customer Service Hangs up on me

Cox raised my bill then emailed me a retention offer after I scheduled a disconnect. I can't apply the offer online. The reps on the phone can't apply it. The phone number listed in the email (678-608-4070) drops my call immediately after it picks up.  Where is the customer service COX?  Why should I stay with you?

• Hi, I apologize for the experience you have had. We want to help with any questions or concerns you have about your bill. Please email us at cox.help@@cox.com. Please include your full street address and a link to this forum post  Our Cox internet forums are a place to discuss Our internet service and get help with technical issues related to our service.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello. I'm very sorry to hear that you wish to lower your bill. Please reach out to us at cox.help@cox.com for assistance in this matter.

Thank you,

Cox Forum Moderator

2442elmstreet
    New Contributor II

If Cox would provide fair prices and better customer service, everyone would sign up.  Instead, they rely on deceptive marketing and fake "promotions"

I was in a Cox store the other day and watched them take advantage of a special needs woman.  Tried to take over her cell phone service in order to bundle and give her a reasonable cost internet plan.  They also tried to charge her $90 for the same plan that I pay $65.

Recommend that you find others to provide your TV and Internet needs.  A company that treats you like a customer instead of like you serve them.

• Hi, I apologize for the experience you have had. We want to help with any questions or concerns you have about your bill. Please email us at cox.help@@cox.com. Please include your full street address and a link to this forum post  Our Cox internet forums are a place to discuss Our internet service and get help with technical issues related to our service.