Forum Discussion

COX_VICTIM
New Contributor
6 years ago

AFTER cox service lost many channels

Our land lines were cut off by cox. Long story, took weeks and hours and many technicians before they could put in the "upgraded" modem system. During one service call, one TV was disconnected to cable. Came back for third trip to fix phones and cable. After they left, phones work but we are now missing many channels we had before including a local channel!! Message says call Cox. We lost 16 hours with Cox and cannot afford to lose any more. Anyone else dealing with this issue?? We live in a highly populated area of Virginia Beach so beyond me why they can't fix their problems!

1 Reply

• Hi Victim, you've certainly been through quite an experience, and I apologize for all of the aggravation the phone system upgrade has caused. There was a weather-related outage in Virginia Beach this morning that affected multiple channels. This outage has now cleared, but we may need to reset your receivers. I can send a signal to reset both receivers, if you like. Just let me know if you are still missing channels. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator