Forum Discussion

Kyuzanya
New Contributor
4 months ago

Who hires these technicians?!

You’d think professional “technicians” that were hire & trained by the company and have worked there for years can manage to solve a connection issue in a timely manner! I just can’t see why you need forever and a day? Don’t you work there? How many issues can happen in your field of work that you have no idea how to solve? And it doesn’t help to contact support because they’re just there to say what they’re paid to say! “Rest assure, our technicians are working as fast as they can to resolve this issue.” Blah blah! How do you know?! Are you right there with them? This is crazy! Cox Communications, COULD YOU PLEASE hire more reliable and more certified technicians that can help the people you bill monthly with their issues! I mean when it’s time to pay, the bill never has “connection issues”. It makes its way to my account promptly every single month! And the transaction never has any “errors” or “issues” making its way to your company’s pockets!

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I am terribly sorry to hear that you have had this experience. I'd like to help. We can certainly provide feedback on any employee or contracted employee. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com