Forum Discussion

JeffinLouisiana
Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Service interruptions

All night last night and today,  I've been getting these micro disconnects that's been causing my speed to drop then it fixes itself 3 min later.  It's effecting download and upload speed.   70065 Kenner LA.  I dont know if there is noise in the network or something else going on.   Signals look good.  I didn't have this issue until after it went down last week.  Could it be a traffic jam on a node?  That might not explain it happening at 2am though.  When I recycled the modem one time last night, it took a very long time to synch.  

• @JeffinLouisiana, Intermittent loss of service can be hard to diagnose. I recommend sending us an email with your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • @JeffinLouisiana, Intermittent loss of service can be hard to diagnose. I recommend sending us an email with your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
        JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @JeffinLouisiana

That's good to hear feel free to email the team if you have further issues.

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator