Forum Discussion

agentorange
New Contributor II
5 months ago
Solved

Selecting emails without opening on iPad

How do I select multiple emails on the webmail app without opening them? When I’m away from home with only a tablet, I have to open every damned email to delete them. It’s maddening.

• From the Great Wider Mouth open.

Settings> select check boxes

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Agentorange, I apologize that you are having issues with deleting emails in your webmail app. We truly value our customers and want you to always feel that way. I want to help. Please feel free to reach out to us at Cox.Help@cox.com. Please ensure to include your Name, Complete address, detail of issue, and the web address of the Forum link if you are able. Thank you 

Glenee
    Contributor II

From the Great Wider Mouth open.

Settings> select check boxes

Glenee
    Contributor II

Nope. Bad Company.

I liked all music from that era. But still today I watch old Youtube's of the Old Rockers.

CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

I liked that music too.  The reason I asked is because it sounded like some subtle wordplay.  "From the Great Wider Mouth open" reminded me of Tom Petty's "Into the Great Wide Open".  

Glenee
        Contributor II

I believe in giving credit to where it goes, and contributor wider mouth open hit me with that one about 3-4 months ago when I was having trouble myself.