Forum Discussion

hAltonJones
New Contributor
14 days ago

No Service

This is my second day of having no internet access. I'm stunned that Cox finds it acceptable to refuse to even speak with customers calling about it. Their message said they don't have any idea as to when service will be restored.

My concern is that if Cox doesn't have a clue as to the nature of the problem or any timeline for its fix, who does?

This truly doesn't seem like a good way to run a circus!

Can anyone give me a clue as to how to interface with Cox and get at least answers, if not problem resolution?

3 Replies

lancep2009
    New Contributor

I have simmler issues Mr hAltonJones. But it truns out I can't do anything since the Apartmemt complex has contact with COX. The only fix is to get an new ISP.   

HeatherS

Hi Lance. It sounds like you've talked to someone but we'd still be happy to assist you in any way possible. To get started, please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete address, and details of how we can help you. 

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the issues with your service. I know that's frustrating for you and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to help you get this resolved.