Forum Discussion

Toki_22
New Contributor
3 years ago
Solved

Netgear Orbi CBR750 failure to sync

Considering the traffic I am seeing on Netgear's website for an issue where some CBR750 modems suddenly stopped being able to sync with Cox ISP (exclusively), I wondered if there were any others on this forum who are having this issue like I am? I'm also curious if anybody knows whether Cox is aware of the issue and actively working with Netgear to resolve it?

• I’m having the same issue with my CBR750 v3.2.18.2_1.4.14 in Phoenix. The Orbi log files show an issue pulling down the correct config from their SFTP services. Lots of TLV 11 errors in the logs. I have a ticket open with them but no acknowledgement or ETA given. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    mellis34
    New Contributor

I’m having the same issue with my CBR750 v3.2.18.2_1.4.14 in Phoenix. The Orbi log files show an issue pulling down the correct config from their SFTP services. Lots of TLV 11 errors in the logs. I have a ticket open with them but no acknowledgement or ETA given. 

Allan
      @Mellis34, We can look into that ticket for you. Please send us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this issue to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
  • @Toki_22, I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today and we can certainly look into this issue for you. Please send us an email with your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.