Forum Discussion

San_DIego_Cutie
New Contributor
11 months ago

I have a far better idea......

Can this cable company stop its insane "pride" propaganda?  I mean, commanding our adoration and "celebration" of nothing more that a bunch of people who claim some sort of sexual preference?  Is that the vacuous standard of the New World Order's "Great Reset?"  A preference?  We're supposed to glorify and idolize and cheer on a preference?  Or a skin color?  C'mon man!  Cox should be a champion of celebrating those who actually go beyond these vapid identifiers and into the much more hallowed and worthy arena of accomplishments, achievements, excellence and other positive energy that emanates from one's CHARACTER!  

5 Replies

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I am curious, what type of response are you expecting from this? You do realize this is a technical forum right?

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

OP is referring to the Contour screensaver.  Cox wants us to say "blacks only" into the voice remote.

• Hello. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Allan. Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      San_DIego_Cutie
      New Contributor

Thank you, Allan.  I posted this message here because it's titled "Internet Forum" and there was no other facility offered by Cox to express my opinion. 

Could you please forward my message to the appropriate management representative at Cox?  It's important for all of us to fight the grifting, politically woke leftists who are systematically destroying America's nuclear family and our children.  If you don't understand how they are doing it, right under your nose, please do a little research.  With all sorts of children present, a group of nude men marching in a "Pride" parade several days ago has no reservation about screaming "we're after your children."  Yep, Google it, and you'll see what I mean.  Is this what we want in our country?  Inclusivity does have its reasonable limits. The Pride movement if rife with attacks on the innocence of our children, which has no place in our society.  This group of people does not qualify for any special recognition because of a mere sexual preference......let's start celebrating people who have bonafide achievements, accomplishments, excellence and other positive energy that emanates from their CHARACTER, and not their genitalia!        

MasterMyDomain
      Contributor

The purpose of Cox Communications is to provide services, not to annoy a large percentage of customers.  Fire the employee who decided virtue signaling is a good idea and use the savings to reduce our monthly bill.  By the way, why is there only 1 day to memorialize our veterans but an entire month for other groups?