Forum Discussion

Wandosspeed
New Contributor
2 years ago

Green flashing light on panoramic modem/router

Just upgraded my internet to the 500 plan with the panoramic modem combo a few days ago and almost everyday my Netflix or gaming cuts out and then the light is flashing green on the modem. I then have to unplug it and wait to get it going again. Why is this issue continuously happening? Thanks. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

no sync, check cable connections, call tech support and get a trouble call. 

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Depending on the make/model of your modem, flashing green can mean upstream registration or not connected to the Internet.

Since you've recently changed (upgraded) your account, I'd send an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name and complete address to verify your settings.  If it were me, I'd request in my email for Cox to "re-provision" my account because it doesn't like something when I stream.

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

Pano modem flashing green means it's not in sync. Solid white is Good To Go, but flashing green means it's not syncing up. 

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Good grief, I researched the TG1682, TG2472, TM3402, CGM4141, CGM4331 and "flashing green" is what I wrote.  If the real reason is sync then it appears the Pano is syncing and then losing sync while streaming.