Forum Discussion

EXTRACVR
New Contributor
4 years ago

FREQUENT INTERNET INTERUPTIONS

my down stream is blinking and internet disconnecting frequently. 4-5 time an hour.

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=38:94:ed:3b:55:48;CMTS-MAC=00:38:df:08:36:b4;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

this is my router log

so far my requests to get a technician here is rejected 

5 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @
    EXTRACVR

I am sorry to hear that you have encountered such experiences with the internet and we like to investigate. Please email your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      EXTRACVR
      New Contributor

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it.

I sent an email with my information.

Lvjeff23
    New Contributor

Same stuff here. Techs out here for ingress. They changed all the connections and ran a new main line to the house. But the last 2 months have been bs. Dealing with Cox tech support and customer service is about as much fun a s a root canal with no novacane.

MichaelJ
      Lvjeff23,

If you need assistance, we are happy to help troubleshoot and schedule a tech if needed. Feel free to contact us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Please send your home address, your first/last name, and the name of the primary account holder. We are available 24/7.

Thank you,

Mike J.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
    denny56vbn
    New Contributor

I had up and down Internet service for several Months until  I took my 6 year old Cisco modem to the Cox store and exchanged it for a new ARRIS TM3402A. Since then not only have I had constant Internet service but my download increased from about 60gbps to 90.