Forum Discussion

8 Replies

Old_Yeller
    New Contributor

I've been having the same issue for weeks.  2 weeks ago it was at 2:03 pm, last week it was at 12:48 and the past few days it has been at 12:24.  This seems too regular to be an issue on my end.

Allan
      @Old Yeller, We can look into this ongoing issue for you. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, address, and a brief description of the issue. Thanks. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
  • Hi Bao. If you continue to have an issue with your internet going out daily, please contact us via email at cox.help@cox.com and include your complete address and name on the account. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    chrisa511
    New Contributor II

Same issue in 70121 but at night. No solutions offered. Extremely frustrating!

shalon
    New Contributor

Same in Virginia!! Cable, Tv, and phone!! Zip 23503

LisaH
      Hi Shalon. If your service goes out every day, we may need to schedule a service call. Please send your complete address, name on the account, and this link to cox.help@cox.com and we will be glad to help. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Hfremling11
    New Contributor

I have been having the same issue in Arizona! And all they can keep saying is an outage. I get there are more people using the internet and working from home but this is making it so difficult. Area code 85029

NicholeC
      I'd be glad to review this further. Please send an email cox.help@cox.com. Please include your name, address, and any additional details regarding your experience. Thank you.