Forum Discussion

TRoss68
New Contributor II
2 years ago

Cox Voice Tools

Cox Voice Tools is having issues, and I cannot log in. Does anyone know what is wrong with the site?

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I don't have Cox Voice to test, but what error do you get when you try to log in?

Lovemylab
      Contributor III

I don't have it, but tried to access the page. It basically says 'logging you in', then clears the screen and puts up a 'please wait' text, then loops back. Continuous loop. If you click on the 'go straight to your destination' it will break out of the loop and take you to the 'My Account Overview' screen. I'd say a resource is down. 

TRoss68
    New Contributor II

When I log in, the website keeps looping as if it's logging in but not logging in. I can sign into my account with no problem with bill pay etc. I turned off my VPN, and the site still loops when logging in. 

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

Clear your cached files and cookies, make sure you are using your PRIMARY account to login, if you are using a secondary, or child ID, it won't work, and may do some strange things. 

Becky
      Hi TRoss68, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you're experiencing with Voice Tools. I'm sure we can get this resolved for you! First, make sure you're using the URL https://voicetools.cox.com. And like Darkatt mentioned, be sure you're logging in with your Cox Primary User ID. If you're still unable to access Voice Tools after clearing cache, cookies, and relaunching your browser, please email my team at cox.help@cox.com. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        TRoss68
        New Contributor II

I was able to fix my issue. Thank you all for your help.

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

I was able to login without issue. What error did you get?

Call history (38) new calls
    AllMissed (0)Voice Mail (0)
    Search
    7 Days30 Days60 Days90 Days120 Days

CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

Darkatt Heads up.  The link you posted briefly displays your home phone number.

Darkatt
        Valued Contributor III

Fixed, thanx. I have nomorobo as well. lol

• Right have not been able to get in there for 3 days! I want them to shut off the voicemail feature and apparently they can't. I have to buy the page is down! I'm missing my voicemail I can't get them through the site because anything to do with voice tools is down! Just pissing me off. Spent 45 mins on chat last night for a big fat nothing! No help at all!