Forum Discussion

mdvlhllspwn
New Contributor
5 months ago
Solved

Cox is Unprofessional

I signed up for internet since Dec 12 and now is Dec 20.  My internet is nowhere to be seen.  I had "supposably" five technicians come out to my apartment, yet nothing was ever done.  One tech never showed yet another bogus claim that he did not have enough cable.  My apartment unit was only 50-70 feet away from the junction box.  I was also given a number to call the manager but had to leave a message and never got a return call.  The three technicians that did come out came with a modem but it was previously reported that there was no coax cable so they all left.  I called cox and spoke with more than 10 representatives and till today, I still have no internet.  I called to cancel the install and was told that my install refund will be in the mail after 4-6 weeks.  This company is unprofessional and wish it goes out of business.  If you are considering cox, please do not let them the opportunity to treat you sh*t.  I lost 5 days of work due to these f*cks.

• mdvlhllspwn, 

I'm sorry things haven't been simple or gone as expected.  We value your feedback and want to provide you with the best customer service experience possible. Our goal is to keep you connected to the people and things you love and to simplify your interactions with us, so if there are issues with your service or account, I'd really like to hear about it in order to make things right. I hope you'll email cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and a link to this thread, and allow us the opportunity to help. We look forward to receiving your email.

Please know the purpose of the Cox forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our community users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be locking this thread. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I would ask if Cox is the only ISP in the area, but I think this thread will be locked before you can answer.

• mdvlhllspwn, 

I'm sorry things haven't been simple or gone as expected.  We value your feedback and want to provide you with the best customer service experience possible. Our goal is to keep you connected to the people and things you love and to simplify your interactions with us, so if there are issues with your service or account, I'd really like to hear about it in order to make things right. I hope you'll email cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and a link to this thread, and allow us the opportunity to help. We look forward to receiving your email.

Please know the purpose of the Cox forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our community users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be locking this thread.