Forum Discussion

Rdrolet
New Contributor III
5 months ago

Cox email to yahoo phase - 60 days ?

Today visited chat Oliver then agent residential. I wanted to know “when” this process is expected to begin. I indicated I had received first email last week to “one” of my six accounts Indicating that this was transfer was going to happen. The residential agent indicated I had 60 days to “do” . I indicated my confusion; there was no such information or timeline or next step in the email. The agent repeated I have 60 days.

This doesn’t sound right. Can somebody clarify what’s going on over there?

Is there a cox moderator monitoring these posts to clarify?

Richard

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Most of the chat people are outsourced I believe. I think you can be escalated to a Cox rep. but that isn't the norm. The documentation says you have 365 days after notice of transfer, which you haven't even received yet. I would suggest emailing the moderators here at cox.help@cox.com and ask the question. Please share what you find out. Thanks.

• Hello. I could definitely use some clarity as well on what you are referring to. Any additional details will come in future emails. There is nothing to 'do' at this time. You will receive a total of 3 emails prior to any transition in the platform. If you have any additional quesitons, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com