Forum Discussion

IrishCowboy
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

TV shows not on On Demand

Why aren't all tv episodes available on On Demand. The Enemy Within is not listed anywhere (other isn't available from a month ago. than the movie with the same name).  I know how to search for movies and TV shows, but I'm wondering why this particular one (I missed the pilot and recorded the rest).

• I apologize for the delay. I verified the titles are available now. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Stephanie A
    Cox Support Forum Moderator

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    StephanieA
    Former Moderator
    I apologize for the delay. I verified the titles are available now. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Stephanie A
      CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

To Whom It May Concern:

Does Cox Communications not have any automated means to detect and report missing On Demand episodes?  Rather than wait for customers to complain and then manually follow-up to make missing titles available, a more efficient and cost effective approach would be to implement an automated system to detect missing episodes and report that information directly to the appropriate Cox personnel.  There would be an up-front cost to develop the necessary software, but Cox would have a more efficient system going forward and a better service for customers.  Just a thought. 

MariaL
        Hi CurtB,

I appreciate that you took the time to post your comments. We encourage all customer feedback. I’ve forwarded this post to our development team.

Maria L.
      IrishCowboy
      New Contributor

Thank you.......we're all caught up now on the (previously) missing show.  

• Hi IrishCowboy,

We’ve forwarded this to our On Demand Content team to investigate. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Maria L.