Forum Discussion

supercomputer
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Contour won't play Netflix TVQ-PB-103 (2.10.0) Error

Contour box has always worked in the past, but his week when trying to access Netflix, the error code TVQ-PB-103 (2.10.0) appears when I try to play the selected show.  The previews, icons, and other Netflix images play, but when the feature is selected the error code appears.  I've reset the box and followed steps, but no help.  Could it be something in the Contour Control box itself.  Another item, the upstairs TV is on a Cox digital box and Netflix play the feature and works fine. 

Any steps I can take?

Or 

Return the Contour box for repair?

• @Jlgusta81

Reset the Netflix app using the following steps: Press contour on remote Go to apps and press okay Highlight Netflix Press the letter A on your remote It will show you the choice to reset your Netflix Highlight it and press okay.

Cox support moderator
    Jonathan J

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi supercomputer,

I regret to inform you an outage has been confirmed with the service. We are working as quickly as possible to repair the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience.

Latitia
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      RCFlyer
      New Contributor

Is there any update on this? I am having the exact same problem. Thanks!

CarolLM
        Former Moderator
        Hi there, when that error appears, select the "MORE DETAILS" button, then select the "RESET" option and Netflix will reload. Once it reloads you will need to sign back into your Netflix account. Let us know if you have any further questions. -Carol
      jlgusta81
      New Contributor

How soon will this be fixed? It has been giving me this error for a week now!

jlgusta81
      New Contributor

Why am I paying for services that don't work?!

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @Jlgusta81

Reset the Netflix app using the following steps: Press contour on remote Go to apps and press okay Highlight Netflix Press the letter A on your remote It will show you the choice to reset your Netflix Highlight it and press okay.

Cox support moderator
        Jonathan J