This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

TV Caller ID not working. . .again

My TV Caller ID has not working since 1/29/19. I've rebooted the STB and confirmed that the feature is enabled with the remote. This happened earlier this month (1/9/19) and was told by Cox Support that the issue is due to the deactivation of the TV caller ID in the Cleveland market due to inbound/outbound call issues. Is Cox having this issue again?

• Not only in Cleveland......in RI too, no call history available for 3 weeks!

• Sometimes disabling and re-enabling TV Caller ID fixes it.  If disabling/re-enabling doesn't fix it, you could try combining it with another action.

Disable for 5 minutes
    Disable for 1 hour
    Disable, turn off cable box, re-enable
    Disable, reboot cable box, re-enable

I understand it sounds like BS but it's worked for me.

• It is also not working in Southern California ! 

• Caller ID is out in the Virginia Beach area also. Tried resetting the cable box, but it hasn't come back.

• Hi Mamaluk,

That issue does currently affect Cox Digital Telephone customers. I apologize for the inconvenience this means for you. We appreciate your patience while we work toward repairing the issue. A fix will be implemented as soon as possible.

Erica
    Cox Support Forums Moderator