Forum Discussion

slp2804
New Contributor
13 days ago

UPSET

It is Sunday, April 21st. We have had no cable Tv since 12:50pm today. It is now 8:11pm. We have been customers for 19 years. This is utterly unacceptable and disgusting to not have service for my household when I pay such high costs each month. I am not happy and you will be crediting my upcoming bill.  I am now receiving texts from Cox Saying service will be restored at 10:20pm. The first restored service was 2:20pm this afternoon. This has ruined our weekend and I am so unhappy

WE HAVE NO TV Sunday April 21, 2024

1 Reply

• Hello there. I am sorry for the service issues you are experiencing. We strive to ensure our service remains reliable and operates properly at all times for our customer's needs. Depending on the situation, some outages can be extended due to the extent of the repair and issues that may arise during the repair. I can assure you that with every declared outage, our technicians are doing their very best to get everything back up and running again. Can you send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and complete address? We can take a look at the outage to see if there are any updates and apply an adjustment to the account for the declared outage.