Forum Discussion

knitter
New Contributor
7 years ago

missing episodes for game of thrones on hbo on demand

Where have many of the episodes for game of thrones gone? I was just about to start on season 3 and most are gone!! Anyone know?? Thanks.

15 Replies

• I 'chatted' with 2 people Friday night. Both said it would be resolved in a few hours. Still not resolved and it's Monday. I was also told to use HBO GO ?? Why, when I'm paying so much for cable and HBO?

knitter
    New Contributor

I too am still wondering how quickly this will be resolved - has been awhile - as mentioned earlier I do not like watching on my phone or laptop. Cox, please let HBO know and Cox sales as well that I find myself watching Netflix more and more as HBO series have proven unreliable and disappointing in terms I start watching and then episodes disappear.

Started watching Game of Thrones and episodes suddenly disappeared, so started watching The Wire on HBO, and guess what - suddenly missing episodes! Not sure how much longer I'll hang on to HBO if this doesn't get resolved soon. Trying to be patient, but why pay for services not being received on television.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

It is peculiar how your assumed to-be-sequentially-viewed shows are disappearing.  It doesn't even follow a random pattern but a projected pattern.

Perhaps Cox is trying to wean us from viewing shows in their on-demand service to a streaming service.  That way our data caps will increase:  more money.  That way we'll switch to an unlimited data plan:  more money.

• Hello everyone,

We don't have updates to share at this time but rest assured we are monitoring the situation and working with the provider to ensure this is resolved.