Forum Discussion

HaydenG
New Contributor
2 months ago

Cox Mobile Plan without Cox Internet

Im a 4 year Cox Internet Customer and recently added Cox Mobile + a new device. Im moving across my state and Cox doesnt provide Internet Service in this location, would I be able to keep my Cox Account / Cox Mobile plan if I Terminate my Cox Internet once I move?

6 Replies

• Yes, however, afterward you cannot:

- Add a line to the account.

- Add Cox Mobile Protection Plan to a new device

You can still:

- Keep your mobile number

- Maintain current device payment plan with Citizen's Bank.

- Purchase a replacement device, as long as the new device is paid in full without a new payment plan.

- Change data plan (Unlimited, Pay As You GIG).

- Add, change, or remove their plan (World Plan, Canada & Mexico Plan, Travel Day Pass).

- Buy accessories.

- Remove the Device Protection Plan.

Anesti33
      New Contributor II

Thank you, Brian m; however, I am considering a total disconnect of my home internet, and I am curious whether we can keep our email addresses after  they have moved to Yahoo if we only retain mobile service with Cox.

HaydenG
      New Contributor

Thank you so much for the quick response, I read that in the ToS but wanted to make sure it was correct without the Internet Service. Much appreciated!

ColleenD

Hayden, 

On behalf of Brian I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to help. We appreciate your business. If you have any account related concerns you can email us at cox.help.cox.com.  Have a great day!