Forum Discussion

glennvalentine
New Contributor
31 days ago

Yahoo not recognizing Cox email address

Wife's worked fine but mine is not recognized on the yahoo website. Was cox able to resolve this for anyone. My email address is the only reason why we continue to use Cox. Otherwise we'd ditch the $300 plus payment. 

7 Replies

• If there are troubles with communication via email you can always contact us at the call center at 1(800) 234-3993. Agents are available 24/7. 

jules0125
    New Contributor

I have the same issue. My account worked fine but my husband's did not. Cox told us the account shows migrated on their end (and emails have stopped coming in ans webmail sends us to Yahoo). We talked to agent and supervisor tonight and we told they couldn't do anything and we had to talk to Yahoo. We held for over an hour and half to talk to Yahoo amd they said we had to talk to Cox, the account was not migrated to Yahoo. 

This is ridiculous.

• Hello, we would be happy to assist with any questions or concerns you might have. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

JulianN

We would be happy to assist. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

jules0125
        New Contributor

I sent the email to the address. How long before we can expect a response? My husband has been without emails for almost 2 full days