Forum Discussion

sglmom
New Contributor II
5 years ago

Where is the customer Service Chat link? Where is the link to e-mail questions/ask about our services/billings

How about letting us send e-mails to contact Customer Service as well -- since even with the CoronaVirus happening, we still need an additional way to ask questions/get responses other than the very much customer UNFRIENDLY phone (I was put on hold, disconnected, had a rotten experience with a couple of your agents who just don't care about customers (and won't answer or do anything about the discrepancies or even switch us to someone who will help instead) ..

(In this case, I want to know why the price of my monthly bill is greater than your current advertised offerings for my area -- or even the "ALL IN" pricing listed on the billing page for my account!) -- yes, every DOLLAR MATTERS when you are an elder and on a budget (and have health issues too))

3 Replies

p_pham
    New Contributor III

u have to talk to them through facebook and twitter.  good luck calling them because theyll put u on hold for hours.  

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hi Sglmom,

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator