Forum Discussion

Msim
New Contributor II
2 months ago

Switch from cox.net email to yahoo

I have several email address with Cox.net some have already been changed over to yahoo. My question when will the remaining accounts be moved? What is the timeframe for completing the transition? 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Msim
      New Contributor II

You will receive an email that states the account has been moved. It will include a link that directs you to the yahoo login page. This page also includes the yahoo terms of service and privacy policy agreement along with login instructions. 

dlarkin-dc
    New Contributor III

Not an answer, this is for my own information... Are your emails addresses under one Cox account?

Just asking so as to know if I can expect all, or some, moving at the same time... or not!

Msim
      New Contributor II

Technically yes the original account when the cox service was setup (several years ago) was one that has been moved. Two additional accounts have also been moved. But, I still have four email accounts (other family members) that have not been moved. 

Rich170
        New Contributor II

Hi; I don’t have an answer to your question. I have been trying to get a timeline from Cox for 2 months. I have received 3 Cox emails notices as of 3 weeks ago. I also have multiple family Cox emails.

Your the first i had heard that has been transitioned. How was the process? Was it as easy as described? Also do you use MS Outlook as a email client app? Using pop3, smtp etc settings? How was that process? 

As far as when I will certainly let you know how the timeline looks for multiple family accounts.

Thanks