Forum Discussion

JayC
New Contributor
7 years ago

"Service Interrupted" in my account overview

when i log in to my online account, i see "Service Interrupted" in the upper right corner -- https://i.imgur.com/2CkgvkW.png

should i call a technician?

13 Replies

smtips
    New Contributor II

allan, you said "Please feel free to send us an email with your account information and a brief description of the issue(s) so we can help."

Have I not posted/started at least three threads on this forum indicating the that service interrupted message in my account IS the problem?? I've had no problems in at least two months, yet you guys seem incapable of UNDERSTANDING SIMPLE FRIGGING ENGLISH AND MAKING THE IDIOTIC MESSAGE GO AWAY IN THE ACCOUNT THAT IS THERE FOR NO GOOD REASON.

You've said "we are working on it" and yet nothing for over 2 weeks. I've asked you to email me with why this is there, and you refuse to. I've asked that you tell your users exactly why this message shows up when there IS NO ISSUE and what you are doing and who you have contacted about it to resolve it. I have met silence. In the most recent thread I indicated I will wait three more days for a reasonable contact or explanation until I pursue other methods to deal with this, as you all just IGNORE IT or ask stupid questions after the issue has been clearly indicated to you multiple times. My contacts will include 1) Reports to the BBB for your ignorance of the issue and lack proper communication with me. 2) Calls to your retention team to cancel my service, as I have NEVER gotten anything done with you guys at all til I do that. 3) Reports to the FTC of possible fraud by Cox who is bogusly placing that error in customer accounts in an attempt/trick to get them to upgrade and pay you for a new modem they don't need. I have personally serviced at least two of my neighbors who were LIED TO by cox and told they must buy a new modem for their service in the last 6 months when the one they had was perfectly compatible with DocSIS 3. These elderly people don't know any better, and pay for Cox's modem and now have an extra charge for renting the modem. And I've talked to at least 4 people and fixed their wireless printer connection after Cox techs told them "Oh yeah your printer will work fine just like before" after installing a new modem and changing their wireless password. Now why would I NOT think you're putting LIES in he account saying customers' equipment is causing a problem when it really isn't??

As I said in the other thread I'm all done here unless you actually communicate with me on a personal level (you have my email, don't be asking me to email you, you silly buffoons) and explain to me in detail why the message is in my account.

• smtips

Once we receive an update on the ticket we have set up for you, we'll reach out to you. I apologize for the delay.

StephanieS
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Trikein
    Contributor III

Why is it taking so long? "Wait longer" is unacceptably vague. You and I both know the REAL answer why this is happening. Own up or stop pretending to know what your talking about.