Forum Discussion

Jdinges78
New Contributor
4 years ago

Security Suite - Renew

So, approximately 1 year ago, and from looking at the forums, it seems to happen to far to many folks.....

This service is supposed to be "free / included" with our internet packages......

That said, WHY IN THE F do I continue, to this day to get a message to renew the service.  Way back then I had to wait around while someone remoted into my computer to fix it.  I am NOT doing that again.  WHY does this BS continue to happen...... we are paying for it / being included with our stuff....

And no, do not come and tell me to change to something else.... AVG or whatever..... if I wanted to change, I would just do it.  Issue is this is supposed to be included, and SHOULD work, without uninstalling / reinstalling the software for what people are paying..... 

It was bad enough I got the run around so badly with my modem, that I finally went and bought my own because I was so pissed off at tech support and the staff at the location I go to / USED to go to....

1 Reply

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

What happens if you do not renew?  I used to occasionally get this message but ignored it.  My license would just renew on its own.