Forum Discussion

tallthatsall
New Contributor
4 years ago

Outage again 85122

This is the 6th day in a row I’ve received “we’ve noticed a brief outage in your area blah, blah..... service will be restored by 3:30 pm”. That was @ 7:30 a. Eight hours? Brief? I’ve been very patient until today, but now I’m fearing I may lose my job! Cox has been so good for me for years, but this is no longer acceptable and I have no other choice for service.  At this point all one can do is take screenshots from your phone to offer as proof to employer. If a moderator should happen to see this post, please do the right thing by bringing this issue to the attention of a Cox executive with the authority to do something about it. Thank you.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your services. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator