Forum Discussion

ShuGuan
New Contributor
5 years ago

Internet Out

I just had a couple guys from COX come and check out the internet cables yesterday outside of my house and am not sure if they fixed the issue yet or they're coming back another day to fix them. I think they also disabled the lines before they left. As of right now, I have no access to the internet today and all day yesterday. Can I get an update of some sort on the status of when the internet will be coming up? Or when the repairs are done? Currently using a hot spot from my iPhone.

3 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello. I sincerely apologize for your downtime. We have techs working to restore as quickly as possible. Updates and ETR's will be listed, as available, via the Cox Connect App. I apologize again for the inconvenience this has caused. - Crystal Cox Support Forum Moderator
      ShuGuan
      New Contributor

Its been about 4 days and I still have no wifi. I used the Cox Connect app to see if I could find an update anywhere but there wasnt.  I cant do any work with it down and the only thing I can use is my phone’s hotspot. Ive yet to see the techs come back and am still wondering when its going to be fixed.

MaryF
        Former Moderator
        Hello ShuGuan,

We're sorry to hear that your connection has been out. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with you full name, account holder's name, and street address so we can further assist.

Mary
        Cox Support Forums Moderator