Forum Discussion

Srishar
New Contributor II
4 months ago

Internet connection issues

Why is cox having so many connection issues lately? I do not have service during prime office hours. This is becoming a routine problem. Can't you fix the problem for good? What is the issue with so many down days? Very poor service.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Srishar, 

It sounds like you may have had outages in the area. I can understand how frustrating these can be, especially when everyone relies on the internet for work, school, and day-to-day activities.  My team and I would be happy to look into what's going on with your services. Can you email us at cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and a link to this thread? 

TiffanyR

Hello Srishar, 

Thank you. We will keep an eye out for the email and response soon.

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

How about some info? Wifi? Ethernet? Modem type? is it online? have you done any troubleshooting?

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

More "kvetching"? I try to ignore a post unless they show some semblance of wanting to troubleshoot. So many people post here once then disappear.  However, I get bored sometimes and post anyway.

Srishar
      New Contributor II

LOl, when I have a message from COX saying there is an existing outage I don't need to troubleshoot I guess. Thanks, I have had many such outages hence had posted. Now it has been rectified.

• Srishar, 

Thank you for being a valued Cox family member. I work from home, so I know how important it is to have reliable internet service. For assistance with connection issues feel free to contact us via Twitter CoxHelp, or Facebook. Please include a link to this thread. 

Thank you, 

Mike

Cox Support Forums Moderator