Forum Discussion

Kns111701
New Contributor
3 months ago

Extremely high internet bill!!

There is no way my internet bill is $100 over my normal range. I have to find a different provider ASAP!!!

3 Replies

• Hello, I am sorry to hear that your bill increased suddenly. I'd be glad to look into this for you. For billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Thank you.

DavidLok
      New Contributor

My service went up $30 per month. When trying to inquire, all i was told is that my two year guarantee expired. As a new customer I could sign up for $20 less than they offered me. The bot, online customer rep and phone rep were useless... as a customer of over 30 years, to expect me to pay $20 per month over a new customer is terrible, and their ONLY solution was to lower my service to bring my rate down. I am going to switch carriers, as customer loyalty for Cox does not exist. The rep taking the call via phone call was not very engaging, only able to read a script in a very flippant manner. 

ChrisJ2

Hi, David. I'm so sorry that was your experience with us. We'd hate to see you go and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to try and keep you with us.