Forum Discussion

tnader
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Email offering new modem at no cost

I received an email offering and upgraded modem and I only need to pay shipping of 20.00. Follow the links and I can not check out. What’s the deal?

• Hi Tnader, Cox is proactively working to upgrade our customers' equipment to ensure network stability, bandwidth, and security. It sounds like you may be eligible for a free DOCSIS 3 modem with free install. I'm sorry the online checkout process wasn't smooth and easy! So that we can manually enter your modem upgrade order, please call 623-215-4350 (Monday - Friday, 8am- 8pm; Saturday, 9am -6pm) or email my team at cox.help@cox.com. Please include your full name, address, and a link to this page in your email. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tnader, Cox is proactively working to upgrade our customers' equipment to ensure network stability, bandwidth, and security. It sounds like you may be eligible for a free DOCSIS 3 modem with free install. I'm sorry the online checkout process wasn't smooth and easy! So that we can manually enter your modem upgrade order, please call 623-215-4350 (Monday - Friday, 8am- 8pm; Saturday, 9am -6pm) or email my team at cox.help@cox.com. Please include your full name, address, and a link to this page in your email. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator