Forum Discussion

drraffia
New Contributor
6 years ago

Disappointing Service

Just connected the INTERNET with the help of technical support, worked well but for ONLY 5 minutes. When I called again they couldn't help and said they have made an appointment for technical personnel to visit to my address, and there will be some charges. I am sorry this is bad start and very tricky. If you cant provide the service then I dont need it. I am not ready to pay anything extra.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Drraffia, I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed. I hope it's okay to get another set of eyes on it! I was able to locate your account based off of your forum credentials and noticed an activation error. I resent the modem permissions to clear the error so that part is good now. Is the modem currently connected and powered on?

I'm glad you already have an appointment set. We can do a lot remotely but some things will require a technician to diagnose and repair. If the root cause is our network or any Cox owned equipment you shouldn't be charged for the visit. -Colleen D. Cox Support Forums Moderator