Forum Discussion

tucsontaylor
New Contributor
4 years ago

COX Panoramic WiFi Major RIP OFF

After checking reviews on the touted POS COX Panoramic Wifi unit, I realized once again COX has conned everyone!  This unit is slow, and tech is at 2012 level. SLOW SLOW and so intermittent. The fact I was lied to about this unit being free irks me no end. Sadly I am stuck in an area that only offers COX or Century Link, both notoriously piss poor and overpriced. Since I am stuck in a contract with these frauds for 12 months I will be purchasing my own router and modem for the duration. CANNOT WAIT TO CUT COX loose! Useless customer service even before Covid-19. Not one tech company recommends this POS  Panoramic WiFI COX shoves down your throat. Filed a fraud complaint with the FCC.

3 Replies

bearone2
    Contributor III

are you in an apartment or single family home?

fwiw, i'm happy with my panoramic 500 ultimate experience.

good luck with swap to century link.

Littletrooper7
      New Contributor

That's great that you are happy with your cox internet experience.  Dont you think everyone else should feel the same.  Clearly if you look around the forum that isn't the case.  I have been more than patient with cox and my internet issues.  I feel like I have met every technician they have, and all have been professional and was nice to meet them.  Nonetheless, issue has never been resolved.  Most people on here lash out because they have given cox their opportunity to fix the problem.  I wont come here and bad mouth cox, even though I want to, but clearly they have not provided the service I was told I would be getting.  I find this guys statement somewhat accurate, and if it makes him feel better to share his opinion great.  Would love to see your opinion if the shoe was on the other foot.

bearone2
        Contributor III

sure i do......i'm in a single family dwelling, how about you?

you really thought the unit was going to be a freebie?