Forum Discussion

skRhody
New Contributor II
7 months ago
Solved

Apple TV not working with COX in Rhode Island

Not sure why all are replies are turned off for the Apple TV APP issue. AppleTV is not working in Rhode Island and a big problem . All the techs who come to the house are aware., however, the online techs are not aware. Please fix. Apple TV offered free 2 month service and I used it for 2 weeks no problem and then I could not connect on the Cox AppleTV APP. The online tech tells you it is your box and it is not! Tech came to house and reported Apple TV APP not working on COX for past7 months! He was surprised I had connected at all for 2 weeks. Replaced my box...not the issue! Cox communications needs better communications. Sounds like your teams are all working hard, but frustrated as well.

• Hi Michael J,

I had tried your directions in the past and the APP would not reset.

I am pleased and grateful to let you know I tried your directions again today and it worked! Thank you! Please share this information with all Cox customer solution employees and all of your customers! 

I really appreciate your patience and positive feedback for me and my family!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi skRhody, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team and being a valued Cox family member. 

Please try these steps for your Apple+ issue on your Contour receiver:
    -Click on the Contour button on the remote.
    -Select the setting icon on the far right lower bottom of the screen to go into the settings
    -Arrow down to highlight and select privacy.
    -Arrow down and select Locally stored data
    -A box will appear on the tv screen asking if you want to clear local storage. Click "OK"

Let us know if that helps, and thank you for your patience, 

skRhody
      New Contributor II

Hi Michael J,

I had tried your directions in the past and the APP would not reset.

I am pleased and grateful to let you know I tried your directions again today and it worked! Thank you! Please share this information with all Cox customer solution employees and all of your customers! 

I really appreciate your patience and positive feedback for me and my family!