Forum Discussion

National_GEO_Ch
New Contributor
9 years ago

National Geographic Channel

two programs that I like to record and are starting the new season this week are not showing up on the guide. On the National Geo we site, Live Free Or Die says the new season starts on June 2nd at 9 pm central. The guide says that Life Below Zero will be showing. Also on June 4th at 9 pm central, the new season of Diggers is supposed to start. But the guide shows Dead End Express as the show that will be on at that time.  I have set these two show up on the DVR for recording All New Shows for both of these. I hope they record correctly. I don't like to have to remember to watch show On Demand before they get dropped off the listing. Happens to me with the second season of helix.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Don't know where you are looking on National Geographic's site. I see a mini-marathon of Live Free or Die episodes from last year in the afternoon, but Life Below Zero at night.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/schedule/daily/

I see NO new shows scheduled for LFoD.

"Diggers" also is on hiatus. A marathon of repeats, starting at 9am on the 4th.

I'd check again if I were you.

• Hello,

The National Geographic Website shows that an episode of Live Free or Die will air on June 2, at 10am EST. I did not see a date for a New Series Premiere.  According to http://channel.nationalgeographic.com a new episode of Life Below Zero airs June 4, 9/8C. I'm not seeing anything on the site that shows a new season date for Diggers.

• Your post didn't come through. If you are wanting to add a picture, please attach it to your post. Thanks.

• That episode is entitled "Rise of The Wild" and is showing at 10/9c AM on June 2, according to the schedule that is listed on the NatGeo website. According to their Episode Guide, this title is not a new listing. When searching Life Below Zero, the have included "New Episode" next to the title. It does not appear that Live Free or Die is premiering tomorrow.

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

National GEO Channel said:

Odd that this is Episode 1 from Season 1. So much for a premiere. And I don't see a "PM", just a 10/9c. Well, it was on at 10/9c, only AM instead of PM.