Forum Discussion

CuriousJ
Contributor
2 years ago

Music Choice channels buffer/chatter/pixelate

Why do all Music Choice channels buffer/chatter/pixelate? Audio + video. On all TVs in my house.

1 Reply

• Hello CuriousJ,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble on the Music Choice Channels. It sounds like you may have a signal issue that would need to be addressed. First, there are some steps that can be performed within the home. Please follow the steps below and let us know the results.

1. Check the connections to ensure they are all secured and the cables are undamaged.
    2. If you are using a splitter, bypass it by connecting the coaxial cable directly from the wall outlet to the cable box directly as a test.
    3. If you are using an amplifier in the home, check that it is secured and the light is lit to the AC adapter.
    4. Reboot the cable box by unplugging the power for 30 seconds and reconnecting it.

If the issue continues, we will need to look into this further and may even need to have a technician out. Can you email my team at cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and a link to this thread?

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator